Students talk: Gabriel's interview (2013)SCHEDULE VIDEOS
Have you practiced any martial arts before?
- Yes I have.
What did you know about Martial arts before and why did you decide to start practicing?
- Practicing the martial arts is the best way I personally know of to give the body a well rounded consistent conditioning. There is an exercise or combination of exercises for every single muscle, joint, ligament and tendon in the human body. I believe Kung-Fu to be the best form of martial arts and I also believe the Headmaster of the Golden Dragon to be a genuine true master of the art of Kung-Fu and the best teacher I have yet to meet.
How long do you practice Kung Fu at GD?
- I began training at the golden dragon in July of 2012.
Do you feel any changes in your life?
- The increase in strength, flexibility, balance, dexterity and breath control have helped in numerous ways. The connections and pathways between mind,body and spirit are opened up a little more at each training.
What are your favorite things here in GD?
- The Golden Dragon family!
In your opinion, why should people practice Martial arts?
- To bring your body to the best conditioning possible while learning to defend ones self and others from harm.